SCAPA will award two $4000 scholarships early this year. Applicants must submit their completed application by April 30, 2022.
The application must include:
- A completed application form
- A one page written essay or 2 minute multimedia presentation
- A recommendation letter from your instructor (optional)
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or a legal U.S. resident
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Eligible candidates must be currently working on flight ratings and/or be enrolled in an academic flight-training or aviation maintenance program located at E16 or RHV.
- Previous qualifying scholarship applications who were not selected in previous years are encouraged to apply.