South County Airport Pilots Association
E16 TOWN HALL AND BBQ !!
In-Person, Sunday, October 17, 2021; 4:00 p.m. – San Martin Aviation Hangar
13025 Murphy Ave, San Martin, CA
This Town Hall will also be webcast on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 836 2757 2582
SCAPA invites ALL SAN MARTIN PILOTS to a Town Hall Meeting and Barbecue. We’ll cover the enormous changes in store for the airport and other items of interest to our pilots.
Highlights will include:
* Memorial to Jim Petersen – A presentation honoring former SCAPA President Jim Petersen, who has gone West.
* Unleaded Avgas – lead report, supervisor actions, UL94, UL100, E16 availability, candidate planes.
* Morgan Hill Mayor, and Private Pilot, Rich Constantine – who will talk about the Airport and the Community.
* San Martin Neighborhood Alliance (SMNA) President Stephen McHenry – who will discuss SMNA’s views on leaded aviation fuel and the Airport.
* SCAPA Board Elections – Meet the candidates for the 2021 SCAPA Board of Directors.
* 6:00 pm Free Barbecue Provided by SCAPA – Please help us get an accurate headcount by sending your R.S.V.P to Gene Kindred: