The South County Airport Pilots Association along with Santa Clara County Airports invite you to the Food Truck Fly-in. Join us May 21, 2022 from 10AM – 3PM for Food, Airplanes, Live Music, and Family Fun at the San Martin Airport – 13030 Murphy Ave., San Martin, CA.
A Chapter of the California Pilots Association
South County Airport Pilots Association
News & Articles
SCAPA will award two $4000 scholarships early this year. Applicants must submit their completed application by April 30, 2022. The application must include: A completed application form A one page written essay or 2 minute multimedia presentation A recommendation letter from your instructor (optional) Eligibility Requirements: Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or a
SCAPA’s mission is to:
- Preserve San Martin Airport
- Improve airport’s value to the community
- Participate in any planned airport growth
- Enhance flying safety
- Promote fellowship among pilots and aviation enthusiasts
- Encourage and assist people’s pursuit of aviation.