Your continued membership is important to South County Airport Pilots Association (SCAPA)! SCAPA, a chapter of CalPilots, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and your dues and donations are fully tax deductible. Your annual $40 membership dues help support our efforts to: Work with the County of Santa Clara to keep the airport open and functioning efficiently.
A Chapter of the California Pilots Association
South County Airport Pilots Association
News & Articles
by SCAPA President Paul Marshall SCAPA Members: We had an excellent E16 Pilot Town Hall and barbecue yesterday afternoon (Sunday, Oct. 17. 2021). 46 people attended in person and another 3 participated over Zoom. Thanks to Pat Belanger, Julie Belanger and Gene Kindred who provided the food, Mark van Wyk who prepared the flyer, prepared the
SCAPA’s mission is to:
- Preserve San Martin Airport
- Improve airport’s value to the community
- Participate in any planned airport growth
- Enhance flying safety
- Promote fellowship among pilots and aviation enthusiasts
- Encourage and assist people’s pursuit of aviation.